Friday, July 17, 2009

So whats been happening????

Well as life has its ups and downs so are the days of my life :)

My cousin says its God pruning me. That process is hard sometimes.
Mind you no one ever said being Christain was easy
and He doing it for my own good :)
I am the clay He is the potter - mold me and make me this is what I pray
and Hold me close Lord while you do it

DOWNS
We keep getting visited by CYPS :(
over petty things really
these visits cause me to stumble and get depressed
However I am learning to go back to God faster and faster these days
He helps me sort out my feelings
And through Him and others realise I AM A GOOD MOTHER
I DO MY BEST

UPS
On Monday we are going to start correspondence home schooling
this will help heaps :)
Im looking forward to our new program too :)

In 25 days time we are moving :)
I have wanted to move since the beginning of the year
and we have found a nice place near by
we did have illusions of moving further out to the country however D3 has a life here in Napier and I really dont want to disrupt that
The new house is near a good school for when he is 5 :) One I have been interested in even before we came to the Bay
and in the meantime I can drive just a little further to take him to his favourite friend and care givers house. Kindy and playgroup remain about the same travelling distance :)



peace to you and yours :)

6 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you again. I'm sorry to hear about the rough patches, but glad that you're leaning on the Lord to get you through. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you back blogging, I have missed reading about you. You need to stand up to CYFS or they will always hover over you.
    Good luck with moving, a clean start will be good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww awesome Jen, yes it's good to see you back blogging, I was missing your posts :-)
    It hurts always when we're pruned by new growth comes after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dear friends
    I promise to get to your blogs asap
    got to get ready for church soon though

    LS just hope I can handle the stress
    gonna ask for help at church this morning

    oh Amy it certainly does hurt
    but He is a good God and I cant do life by myself
    Im choosing life and most of all HIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I'm so sorry for the hurt you're experiencing. Your mention of pruning here is so true. It does hurt. I got in on a pruning lesson a few months ago, by the Christian farmer I'm always talking about on my blog. He showed us so many Biblical parallels to the pruning process. The one I remember most is that when you're pruning a fruit tree, for example, you prune out the clutter in the middle so you can open the tree up to sunlight hitting all the branches. He said you want a tree with an "open heart", just as we Christians sometimes need pruned to open up all aspects of our hearts to God's love.

    Glad to find you blogging again. Your new home looks wonderful. I love all the windows!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Mary

    I am a slower learner
    One thing I think God is really teaching me is to give ALL my life to him
    this has been a hard lesson for me over the years however I think Im getting it finally

    ReplyDelete