Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last night

Got down again last night. Felt very sori for myself.

Is every negative thought from the devil???
If so he sure had a go again last night.

Was watching a romantic movie on TV it was good except it made me cry and cry and cry.

I dont think Ive ever been loved by a man properly. Not once :( Where he really cares, supports, respects and loves me for I am. :( :( :(
Im ok as I write this. Its sad and so not I wanted out of life.

I did manage to work through this eventually. God loves me in all those ways and more. I need to listen (I didnt have anything of this type) to more country or Christian music not upbeat stuff more hymns that express that love in soothing gentle ways.

I hummed some and even sang some gently to myself :)
Just as well you couldnt hear me :)

peace

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my playground. I do appreciate it. Yes I remember you. I've added this blog to my reader :) Keep positive thoughts and all will be well. I firmly believe in that. Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loads of love and sunshine to you jen X

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Thom and Kate
    bless you both
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your blog. This post sounds like you need a hug. I'm here to tell you that once you begin treating yourself well, a man will appear and treat you the same way. Be ready.

    hotDiggityBlog

    ReplyDelete