Friday, July 17, 2009

For my cousin

I have a wonderful cousin in the UK
shes like a mum to me :)

She doesnt like me saying that
However its how I feel and shes so supportive of me and my family
She loves me unconidtionally :)
I am blessed to have her :)

She was emailing me last night and said that she feels like shes not in the loop as well as she was when I was blogging last (5 weeks ago) actually I havent blogged very well this year at all. Shame on me. I do like writing. I am going to put all sorts of stuff on here. The ups and downs of my life.

I also like feedback. Its one of the reasons I have decided to start writing again regularly. Through feedback I know I will get your opinions. Be honest and write exactly how you feel it is friends. With these opinions I can order my life and the decisions I make better.

Look forward to this new experience again
Peace to you and yours

No comments:

Post a Comment