Friday, July 17, 2009

Another thing thats happened recently


is that B13nearly14s grand dad came up and started with us for 4 days. Such an awesome person. Just as I have adopted my cousin as my mum, unbeknown to granddad I have adopted him as my dad :)

Anyways he came up and brought me this beauty. My old car had seen better days :)
I kept this quiet as I wanted to surprise my younger sister when I go visit her again. I went up to see her last holidays (about 3 months ago) after I hadnt seen her in years. However Im not good at keeping secrets from her. Shes very special to me :) :) :)

Granddad also brought me a fridge/freezer. Bless him.

2 comments:

  1. He sounds like a lovely man Jen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is :) and he read my bible a bit I had it on the dining room table. Im praying for him :)

    ReplyDelete