Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oh My What a Day

This morning went to church it was good
shared what this week has been like for me the cyps visits
I got down again
but found a lot of support from my friends there

In the middle of the service I got a text
I ignored it

after church I looked at the email

it was from the ex

He was suppose to bring D3 back to me this afternoon
He apparently is in another city :(
He wont be home until tomorrow

He has broken our court arrangement and this is all just revenge from last holidays when my car broken down and I wasnt able to get home for a week

I rang him and asked for the address so I could drive there and get D3 back
he has preschool and his care giver tomorrow
He refused to tell me
The exs excuse was that his father, aunty and cousins were having bonding time
they have had plenty enough time to do this
The ex had told me that he had gone there on Friday

B13nearly14 and I went to see a good friend
after an enjoyable visit
we decided to go to the exs house to see if he was in fact away

He lead me to believe that his father was with him
He wasnt, his father was at home and didnt know where he was
His father is sick and cant be left alone anymore
I asked if it was possible that the ex was in this other town and he said it wasnt
as his sister was in fact flying home from Fiji

After thinking about this on a side street
I decided to go to the police station
they couldnt help unless I was concerned about D3s saftey
I am going to ring the lawyer in the morning

In my opinion the ex is not out of town
and he lied to the police

Then on the way home
I had a little accident in the new car
I backed into another car :( Not major damage to their car and the driver was nice
I now have black paint on the rear bumper bar :(

B13nearly14 was a tower of strength to me this afternoon
bless him

tonight we watched "Flushed Away" and I had a few drinks :)
I so needed them after today

7 comments:

  1. Well my friend. I think going to see an attorney is the smart thing to do. You need to keep a positive attitude through all of this. It helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and a little black paint never hurt a thing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you poor thing Jen, you sound stressed. Sounds like it's time to contact your lawyer about the ex breaking the schedule. Give him a kick in the behind legally girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Thom, sweetie, it is time to get an attorney involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's definitely time to get the lawyer involved. If he's going to bring CYPS in then you need to make sure that he is held accountable for his actions or he will never stop. Be strong sweetie, you're doing very well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry Jen that you are going through this. Stay strong in the Lord, girl. And I agree with the others. Get some good advice from your attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, Jen, Jen, WHERE oh Where ARE you!?!!!?

    ReplyDelete